Start Date: 2017-03-29
Get ready for loads of megasaurus fun and join us as we celebrate the World’s Biggest Playgroup Day 2017!
This year’s theme is Dinosaurs and we’ve got loads of fun activities and entertainment planned.
No tickets are required and you do not need to be a Playgroup WA member to attend this fabulous community event!
When: Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Time: 10am – 1pm
Where: Whiteman Park, East Entrance: Entry off Lord Street, West Entrance: Entry off Beechboro Road
* Animal farm
* Bouncy castle
* Face painting
* Water play
* Messy play
* Playgroup activities
* Roaming activities including stiltwalkers and a variety of costume characters!
Stay tuned for more exciting event information closer to the date.
* Pick up a free “lost kid” wristband for your little one from the Playgroup WA tent – but please keep an eye on your children at all times (direct parent supervision is key)
* Don’t leave your children unattended in a vehicle
* St Johns Ambulance will be on site
* Report “unusual” behaviour of event patrons to Playgroup WA staff (orange or blue T-Shirt)
* Don’t leave valuables in your pram or bag unsupervised
* Bring plenty of water and keep hydrated
* Be SunSmart – Slip, Slop and Slap
We will have a variety of food & ice cream trucks and coffee vans onsite throughout the event but remember to bring plenty of water and snacks to nibble on!
Complete our WBPD 2017 Event Survey and drop it back to our main tent to go into the draw to win a 10ft trampoline with enclosure, ladder and hoop valued at $440 thanks to our wonderful friends at JumpStar Trampolines!
Two lucky runners up will win a Dinosaur Hamper Pack which includes a drink bottle; hand puppets ; toy; pencil case and a tote (each pack is valued at $111.40).