Playgroup WA (Inc) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Officer to join our high performing team.
Playgroup WA (INC) is a not for profit organisation and peak body for playgroups throughout Western Australia.
Playgroup WA (Inc) is looking for a dynamic professional to join the team as a Senior Marketing Officer. This part-time position (20 hours per week) requires a highly skilled team member who can work closely with the Marketing Manager to help take Playgroup WA to the next level. The Senior Marketing Officer will take ownership of partnerships/sponsorships and our flagship events
The position reports to the Marketing Manager and will be supported by the Content Enrichment Officer and Marketing Officer. Ideally the candidate will be able to work Monday to Wednesday with hours being flexible on these days.
Interested applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communication or similar
- Experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing plans
- Demonstrated experience in identifying partnerships, pitching and securing funding
- Demonstrated extensive experience in event coordination that includes planning, coordination and delivery of large and small events within budget
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison and networking skills
- Creatively driven
- Affinity for content management and development
- Demonstrated experience of using digital media to achieve marketing goals
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation, administration and time management skills
- High level communication skills, including the negotiation of agreements, MoUs and similar
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Possession of a can-do attitude, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
We are a small team so the ability to work autonomously along with the willingness and drive to roll up your sleeves and help with whatever needs to be done is important. Superior written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a track record of driving and delivering projects on time and budget is essential.
Playgroup WA is a family friendly organisation and is able to offer flexible working arrangements including periods working from home. The Playgroup WA office is situated in North Perth.
Salary and working hours will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
To apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description, which you can obtain here.
For further information about the position please contact
Nichola at email@example.com or 6462 8567 (Monday-Wednesday).
Applications close on Monday 18 February 2019.