Playgroup WA currently have the following opportunities available:
- Short term contract to 30/06/2020
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic Project Officer to work with our Executive team to help us over the next few months complete a range of organisational development initiatives including reviewing and developing policies and procedures, operational and project plans, and organisational processes. If you are a people person excited by systems and process, we’d love to hear from you.
The Executive Project Officer will be based at our office in North Perth and will:
- be an active member of the Executive team for the duration of the contract
- establish organisational schedules and processes to be implemented beyond the life of this role
- conduct an audit of PGWAs policies and procedures and, with the Executive, determine priorities for development/finalisation
- assist the Executive team members with a variety of quality improvement projects
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Project management skills
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build rapport quickly
- Able to work collaboratively
- Excellent written communication skills
- Initiative, analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience working in the not -for-profit community sector
- Advanced computer skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Office 365)
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline (desirable)
How to Apply
Click here for full Position Description.
For further information please contact David Zarb, CEO or Megan Dawson, Programs Manager on 08 9228 8088.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and a brief statement of claims against the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Tuesday 3 March 2020.