Take an old classic and add some festive flare by using Christmas colours and adding glitter. You could even add some mint to make it smell like candy canes or use Christmas cookie cutters to make fun shapes.
- 1 cup salt
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups boiling water
- colour if required
- Combine ingredients (except water) in a bowl.
- Pour the boiling water and stir.
- Knead lightly on table top.
- This will store in an airtight container in the fridge for months.