Glitter Sensory Bottle
What you need:
- Empty plastic bottles
- Glitter glue
- Hot water
- Hot glue gun / craft glue / insulation tape
What to do:
- Remove the label from the plastic bottle. You can use an adhesive remover or warm soapy water
- Pour the entire bottle of glitter glue into your clean and empty bottle
- Pour the hot water into the bottle, leaving at least a couple of centimetres of space at the top.
- Pour some extra glitter into the bottle.
- Secure the lid tightly, hot/craft glue the lid or use insulation tape to secure it shut and then shake, shake, shake! You can get your child to help with this step.
Little things…Glitter bottles or ‘calm down bottles’ are a great sensory toy. With their swirling, sparkly patterns they can soothe emotional kids or just be a visual delight for younger kids. Just give them a good shake and watch all the glitter swirl around until it settles to the bottom. Then repeat!