Did you know that you can easily make your very own book from a single piece of paper?
Watch the quick video below or follow the instructions!
1. Grab your sheet of paper and fold it long ways in half
2. Open it back up and then fold it in half the other way
3. Fold each side down into the middle, it will then folded in three panels
4. Using scissors, cut down the middle of the middle panel (there will be a crease from when you folded it the first time)
5. Grab one section each and then fold it around onto itself
6. And now you have your very own book!
Activity Ideas: there are so many things you can do with these – decorate with paint, stickers, glue on beads or make your very own family album.