Let’s celebrate playgroup!
This year Playgroup Week will be held between 22nd – 28th March 2021 and will be a wonderful opportunity to celebrate all things playgroup.
Playgroup WA are also inviting our playgroups to hold an open day event to help raise awareness of playgroup and welcome potential new members.
We will be offering support to our playgroups who are wanting to hold an open day.
If you register your event with us by completing the form below we can provide you with the following support:
- Brownes yoghurt pouches delivered to your playgroup (for Perth metro playgroups only; need to pre-register as there is a limited supply). These will be delivered prior to your event to be stored in your fridge. Delivery times are between Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 1:00pm.
- Playgroup WA fridge magnets, bags and hats (limited supply)
- Playgroup WA information brochures
- Assistance with promotional material such as flyers, setting up a Facebook page and/or promoting your event to your local community
- Promotion of your event on the Playgroup WA website and social media pages
- Media Release template to use and send to local media
- Notice templates for local school newsletter
- Open Day tips and activities to hold on the day
Please note: we will require one week’s notice in order to get your merchandise to you.
For more information get in touch with your local Development Officer by calling the head office on 1800 171 882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.